Book Title: Business Information Skills Certificate (BISC): Research Guide
Book Description: The Business Information Skills Certificate (BISC): Research Guide is designed to develop and progressively build business research skills for undergraduate learners. These critical skills help business students with course-based research assignments and projects, and provide an excellent foundation for when students graduate and enter the workplace, as strong business information research skills are in demand by future employers.
The Business Information Skills Certificate (BISC) Research Guide is designed to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the unique nature of business information
- Improve awareness and use of library-subscribed business databases
- Introduce more effective ways to locate company and industry information using library databases
- Increase understanding of thinking critically about business information and its sources
- Encourage the effective and ethical use of business information
- Save time in locating quality business information
Business Information Skills Certificate (BISC): Research Guide Copyright © 2023 by Leanne Wells; Sally Armstrong; and Jeannie Bail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Research and information: general